Scrappy Carp Blog

Scrappy Carp Blog
Seize the Day!

Monday, October 6, 2014

In my Sketchbook inspiration for print and pattern.

In my Sketchbook, ideas for print and pattern. 
One of the best sources of inspiration can be found in your everyday life.


This summer we added a pond to our back yard with a few Lilly pads, 
lotus flowers and large fancy Gold fish.



The Best time of day was sitting around the pond in the evening, floating candles watching our fish catch the tiny bugs that would inspect the water. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/205911900/hand-crafted-individual-illustrated?ref=shop_home_active_3
Scrappy Carp Card
  You can find my fish illustrations on simple blank cards in the Scrappy Carp Etsy shop.


Looking for your own inspiration?
Tomorrow I will be starting a new class... Seven Days of Paper Love!
Join me and share what you create!


No comments:

Post a Comment