Scrappy Carp Blog

Scrappy Carp Blog
Seize the Day!

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The rules to a Bohemian lifestyle are...

I wanted to talk about the rules of embracing a more bohemian lifestyle in your everyday but then I realized the Rules are, there are no Rules to having a boho existence!  So my new mantra is: Be Free, Be Bohemian ...

Be Free Be Bohemian
Be Free, Be Bohemian.


Bo|he|mi|an -
  1. 1
    a native or inhabitant of Bohemia.


  2. 2
    a person who has informal and unconventional social habits, especially an artist or writer.
    "the young bohemians with their art galleries and bars" (Google search bar definition).



  3. I am not a native of Bohemia, but I can tell you I have been there and it is an amazingly beautiful area. I clearly fit the second definition, right down to go to art galleries and eating sushi.

  4. In that theme, for the summer, I will be sharing more DIY projects to Boho your own environments! And if you are looking for more Boho inspired accessories please join me in my shop, Scrappy Carp Living... I promise macrame, long flowy scarves and tote bags to carry all your goods home from your local farmers market. 


Cheers, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment