Scrappy Carp Blog

Scrappy Carp Blog
Seize the Day!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

I love making creative whims!

I love making stuff and therefore am always happy to support my daughters creative whims... because really who am I to talk? Macrame, knitting, sewing, felting, printmaking, painting, ceramics,  illustrationfabric dying etc? well I've tried it all (most)... some have stuck and I continue to grow those skills and others (to my husband's relief) I have dumped... One thing I am happy to support is origami, it is more of Miss B's thing than mine, but I appreciate the tactility, folding and construction of taking a plain unassuming piece of paper and turning it into a thing. So perusing the internet one day looking for lettering examples I found a paper alphabet that intrigued me enough to file away in the back of brain/pinterest to use as reference. And this is what I did with it....

Alphabet by meganhcarroll
Alphabet
This is for a Spoonflower competition- Calligraphy... Would love it is you checked it out, maybe even vote for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment