Scrappy Carp Blog

Scrappy Carp Blog
Seize the Day!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My First.....

I just hit "Send" to the printers on my first Design order!!!!


It is not very fancy and the 'client' a family friend wanted something simple for a bridal shower invite. Her niece is into retro, red and turquoise and wants to be a 50's style housewife. The design is based on a vintage 1950's nail polish print ad  and because it is engagement season I have seen a few pictures of of pretty little painted nails and freshly bejewelled fingers flitting across my Facebook feed (shameless plug, you can follow a Scrappy Carp here to see more design projects and inspiration). 

I used all of my own artwork and even awkwardly photographed my own hand as if I was showing the world my ring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment